Wednesday, February 5, 2014

So exciting!

So I just wanted to do a quick post and shout out to a couple of blogs that have featured my entryway!  I"m so excited to finally have a few pageviews! ha...I know that's not what it's all about, but it's fun to see that people I don't know are reading what I'm writing.  It makes me giddy excited.

Anyways,

I was featured a few days ago on the one and only Tatertots and Jello on their 20 ways to get organized in 2014 post




And last night I was featured on Oh My Creative on their 10 DIY made from wood home projects




Make sure you check out those lovely blogs!

I will be back with my next crafty project very soon! I'm feeling like I need at least ONE thing Valentines around here.  We shall see what I come up with!

Thanks and have a great day!
xoxo
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment